- Natural Active Ingredients
- Original Swiss Formula
- Similasan, Trusted for Over 40 Years in Switzerland
- No Harsh Chemicals
- Feel Good About Feel Better™
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms associated with ear discomfort due to:
Expiration Date02/01/2026 00:00:00
|Cinchona 12X||ringing, humming|
|Eriodictyon californicum 12X||ear discomfort, dizziness|
|Hepar 12X||pulsations/pounding, buzzing|
|Lachesis 15X||throbbing, tinkling, roaring, cracking, buzzing, rolling, whizzing, resounding noise in ears|
|Lycopodium 12X||ringing, tinkling, buzzing, roaring, humming, whizzing in the ears|
|Silicea 15X||tinkling, clucking, roaring, singing, noises in ear|
|Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.|
|Inactive ingredient: Purified water, vegetable glycerin.|
For use in the ear only.
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Tilt head sideways.
- Don't squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 3 to 5 drops into ear (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal).
- Keep drops in ear for 3 to 5 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear. Any excess drops can be wiped away from outer ear.
- Use up to 4 times daily for no more than 48 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age consult a doctor.
Do not use in the eyes.
According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 48 hours.
- There is discharge from the ear.
- There is a fever of 102°F or greater.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Ear drainage or discharge.
- Pain, irritation, or rash in the ear.
- Had ear surgery.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.