- 3 Steps
- 15 Minutes Prep Time
- Makes 4 Servings
- 2 Heat Level
- Combine with Water & Cream for a Delicious, Spiced Sauce
- USDA Organic
- Pure. Simple. Joy.®
- Certified Organic by QAI
Simply Organic supports organic and sustainable farming communities.
Water, organic onions, organic tomatoes, organic apple cider vinegar, organic garlic, organic cane sugar, organic ginger, organic sunflower oil, organic turmeric, sea salt, organic tapioca starch, organic paprika, organic cilantro, organic jalapeno pepper, organic coriander, organic cayenne pepper, organic cumin, organic allspice.
Simply Organic® uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
You Will Need:
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 pouch Simply Organic Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- In a small bowl, stir together water, heavy cream and simmer sauce. Set aside.
- In a heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, saute until cooked through. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Gently stir in sauce; cook until sauce begins to simmer, then remove from heat. Serve with basmati rice or naan.
To make this dish vegan, substitute tofu or chickpeas for chicken and your favorite dairy-free alternative for cream. To add a buttery note, substitute ghee for sunflower oil.
Do not microwave.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablespoons (43 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Includes 2 g Added Sugars||4%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|