- 4 Steps
- 15 Minutes Prep Time
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 Heat Level
- Combine unsweetened Plant-Based Yogurt & Water for a Tangy & Creamy Sauce
- USDA Organic
- Pure. Simple. Joy.®
- Certified Organic by QAI
Simply Organic supports organic and sustainable farming communities.
Water, organic onions, organic tomatoes, organic garlic, organic apple cider vinegar, organic cane sugar, organic ginger, sea salt, organic sesame oil, organic turmeric, organic tapioca starch, organic jalapeno peppers, organic cardamom, organic cinnamon, organic cloves, organic allspice.
Simply Organic® uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
You Will Need:
- 2 tbsp plain, unsweetened, plant-based yogurt
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut in medium florets (about 2 to 4 cups)
- 1 pouch simply organic koma simmer sauce
- In a small bowl, whisk together water and plant-based yogurt. Set aside.
- In a large, heavy skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add cauliflower, sauté for about 5 to 6 minutes, until lightly browned and somewhat tender (al dente). Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 2 minutes more to soften cauliflower.
- Stir in simmer sauce; cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in yogurt-water mixture and remove from heat. Serve with basmati rice or naan.
Try with 1 lb diced chicken breast instead of cauliflower.
Do not microwave.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablespoons (43 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Includes 2 g Added Sugars||4%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|