- Low pH
- Centella Asiatica 920,000 ppm
- Skin Moisturizing and Cooling Effect
- Multi-Use Soothing Gel for Face and Body
- Help to Soothe Irritated Skin
Cica Soothing Gel contains AHA, BHA, PHA to control excessive sebum and dead skin cells, and 92% of Centella Asiatica Extract helps to soothe irritated skin from the external environment.
Centella asiatica extract (92 %), water, niacinamide, dipropylene glycol, hydroxyethyl urea, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf water, artemisia princeps leaf extract, melia azadirachta leaf extract, melia azadirachta flower extract, eclipta prostrata extract, ocimum sanctum leaf extract, corallina officinalis extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, madecassic acid, asiaticoside, asiatic acid, madecassoside, allantoin, arginine, adenosine, salicylic acid (10 ppm), lactobionic acid (10 ppm), citric acid (10 ppm), c12-13 pareth-9, carbomer, 1,2-hexanediol, benzyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, raspberry ketone, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil.
Take an appropriate amount and spread evenly onto the skin.
- In case of having side effects such as red rash, swollenness and/or itching while using this cosmetic, or in case such symptoms appear by direct sunlight after using it, consult a dermatologist immediately.
- Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema or dermatitis.
- Precautions for treatment and storage. 1) Keep out of the reach of children. 2) Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use for children under the age of three.