- 1,200 mg Vitamin C + Electrolytes + Vitamins/Minerals
- Energy - Immunity - Hydration
- Naturally Flavored
- Dietary Supplement
- America's #1 Trace Mineral Brand‡
- Purity - Quality - Potency
- 3rd Party Tested
- Feel The Difference Guarantee
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- cGMP Certified
- Non GMO
When should I take a PowerPak?
- Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps
- After a hot day in the sun
- Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system
- To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue
Why is Power Pak better?
- Better formula: only 1 g sugar, and 200 mg more vitamin C than the leading brand.
- No caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants.
- Essential electrolytes: sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and many more from Ionic Trace Minerals.
‡Source: SPINSscan natural channel 52 weeks ending 7/12/20.
Expiration Date01/01/2023 00:00:00
Certified organic cane sugar, non GMO citric acid, ExBerry® grape (color), natural flavors blend (acai, other natural flavors), gum arabic (acacia senegal), malic acid, steviol glycosides, silica.
No known allergens.
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity. Some caking may occur, but does not affect the quality of the product.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (5.2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Total Sugars||1 g||**|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugars||2%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||1333%|
|Thiamin [Vitamin B1] (as Thiamin HCL)||0.45 mg||38%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||31%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||588%|
|Folate (as 20 mcg of Folic Acid)||33 mcg DFE||8%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||1042%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||60%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ITM)||100 mg||24%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||27%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||64%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||43%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mcg||29%|
|Chloride (from ITM)||15 mg||1%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||75 mg||3%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM)||200 mg||4%|
|Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM)
A concentrated complex of full spectrum ionic trace minerals.
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||**|
|Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM)||175 mcg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** Daily Value (DV) not established.