- Pediatrician Recommended
Pediatrician Recommended to Treat and Prevent Diaper Rash
- Prevents diaper rash, shielding baby, bottom
- Treats tough rashes, relieving irritation fast
- Soothes even the most sensitive skin
Uses: Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and help protect from wetness.
|Zinc Oxide 12.8%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive ingredients: White petrolatum, corn starch, anhydrous lanolin, stearyl alcohol, beeswax, bisabolol, cholesterol, water, glycerin, oat (avena sativa) kernel extract.|
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow skin to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
Tamper evident feature: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
For external use only.
When using this product, do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).