- Dermatologist Tested
- Kid Friendly
- Free of Dyes, Fragrance, Masking Fragrance, Lanolin, Parabens, and Formaldehyde
Fast relief for flare-ups due to:
Effective relief from itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Insect Bites
- Poison Ivy, Oak, Sumac
- For the temporary relief of external genital and anal itching.
- Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
|Hydrocortisone acetate 1.12%|
(equivalent to hydrocortisone 1%)
|Inactive Ingredients: Ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-30 stearate, petrolatum, propanediol, purified water, simethicone, sorbic acid, sorbitol.|
For itching due to minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes:
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
For external anal and genital itching, adults:
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Rectal bleeding occurs.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.