- Up to 10 Hrs Comfort
- Starts to Relieve Dry Eye in Seconds
- Soothes + Revives Tired Eyes from Screen Time Irritation
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- For protection against further irritation.
|Polyethylene glycol 400 1%||Lubricant|
|Inactive ingredients: Ascorbic acid, boric acid, dextrose, glycerin, glycine, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, polyquaternium-42, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, sodium phosphate dibasic|
Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use if VISINE® imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.