- Scratch Quality Baking Mixes
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
- Made with Organic Fair Trade Chocolate & Brown Sugar
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance Internation US-ORG-050
When you bake from scratch, you select only the finest ingredients - and nothing else. So do we. After years of bringing you our very best ingredients, we are proud to share our new scratch-quality baking mixes. We start with those same high-quality sweeteners you love so much.
Thoughtfully crafted with organic oats, organic fair trade chocolate and brown sugar.
Expiration Date12/07/2022 00:00:00
Organic oats, organic whole wheat flour, organic brown sugar*, organic dark chocolate chunks* (organic cane sugar*, organic chocolate liquor*, organic cocoa butter*, organic vanilla extract*), organic turbinado sugar*, organic signature wheat flour blend (organic soft and spring wheat flours), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), baking soda, sea salt.
Manufactured in a facility that processes dairy, soy, eggs and tree nuts.
*Fair trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA® 40% Fair Trade Certified™ Ingredients.
Let's get started!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Prepare: Cream butter and organic brown sugar pouch in a large bowl. Add egg and water. Mix until blended. Add cookie mix pouch contents to the same bowl and mix until well blended. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl.
Using 2 tablespoons of dough, form rounded balls and place on cookie sheet 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 350°F.
- Let cool on wire rack. Enjoy warm. Makes approximately 14 cookies.
|Bake Time||20-25 MIN||17-23 MIN|
You Will Need
1 Egg, 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, Softened, 1 Tbsp Water
Do not eat raw batter.
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp mix (23 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 17|
|Per 2 tbsp mix||%DV*||Per Baked Cookie||%DV*|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%||6 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||4%||3.5 g||17%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||20 mg||7%|
|Sodium||150 mg||6%||180 mg||8%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%||1 g||5%|
|Total Sugars||8 g||8 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||8 g||17%||8 g||16%|
|Protein||2 g||2 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0.1 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||10 mg||0%||10 mg||0%|
|Iron||0.8 mg||4%||0.8 mg||4%|
|Potassium||60 mg||0%||60 mg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|