- Skin Science
- (Ricinus Communis)
- Cold Pressed & Hexane Free
- Supports Healthier Hair, Skin, Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Lips & Nails
- Pure Cold Pressed Oil Blend
- No Mineral Oil, Silicones, Synthetic Fragrance
- Dermatologically Tested
- Cruelty Free
- 100% Vegan
- Gluten Free
WOW Skin Science Castor Oil is a nutrition rich, multi-use oil.
This oil has been cold pressed from good quality castor seeds without using heat or chemical solvents like hexane. This is to ensure you get the finest quality oil.
How Castor Oil works..
Castor Oil is a versatile oil that has been trusted for years in traditional beauty and wellness regimen to support skin and hair health. It is rich in ricinoleic acid, vitamin E, minerals and essential fatty acids omega 6 and 9 that help to deliver nourishing care.
This oil helps to..
- Minimize split ends
- Improve hair texture
- Add volume to thin eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Deliver nourishment to weak brittle nails.
- Soften dry, rough, hard skin
- Delay signs of aging like fine lines, patchy skin tone and dark spots.
Expiration Date03/01/2022 00:00:00
IngredientsCastor oil (ricinus communis).
For daily use-Suits all skin and hair types.
Take the required quantity of the oil depending on the area to be used. Gently massage the area. Allow it to get absorbed then wash off. use warm water to rinse your nails, body, wash or face wash if used on skin and shampoo if used on hair and scalp.
- The oil can be used on its own or blended with other cold-pressed oils like olive-oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil for delivering extra nourishment to skin and hair.
- Can be used as a carrier oil and blended with essential oil of your choice to help repair and restore your skin, hair and body.
- Those prone to allergies should consult a physician before use.
Best ways to use your WOW Skin Science Castor Oil
- For hair - Massage warm castor oil on your scalp and apply on the hair length. Leave for an hour or overnight. Wash hair with a nature-based, sulphate-free shampoo (check WOW Skin Science range of shampoos). Do this twice a week to help repair and restore weak, dull, thin hair.
- For skin - Massage a small amount on cleansed face and body to help hydrate and soften dry, rough skin.
- For eyelashes & eyebrows - Apply the oil to your eyelashes with a mascara brush. For the eyebrows massage a few drops on the eyebrows. Leave it on overnight. The oil helps to thicken lashes and eyebrows.
- For nails - Apply 1 drop on the nail bed and massage well to help strengthen them. Once a week soak your nails in a small bowl of castor oil. Massage your hands for soft, beautiful hands and shiny nails.
- For lips - Massage 1-2 drops on chapped lips and use a soft cloth to gently slough off the dead skin. It also helps banish fine lines around the mouth.