- Skin Science
- DHT Blockers
- No Sulphates, Parabens, Silicones, Salt, Color
- pH Balanced
- Made with 100% Natural Actives
- Moroccan Argan Oil, Saw Palmetto & Nettle Leaf Extracts & Vitamin B5
- Gives Your Hair Hydration & Strength Improves Hair Health
- Formulated for Extra Dry Hair
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- 100% Vegan
- Dermatologically Tested
Say goodbye to dry hair. Welcome stronger, healthier and softer hair.
*DHT is dihydrotestosterone - a hormone responsible for hair loss and baldness. A DHT blocker can help reverse hair loss.
WOW Skin Science has a range of hair care products you can choose from. They cleanse, moisturize, nourish, strengthen, smoothen, repair & protect your hair from further damage. WOW Skin Science products are always free of harmful chemicals.
Expiration Date03/01/2023 00:00:00
IngredientsPurified water, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, glycerin (vegetable derived), d panthenol (pro-vitamin b5), polyquaternium-7, polyquaternium-10, polyquaternium-73, ethylene glycol monostearate, moroccan argan oil, saw palmetto extract, nettle leaf extract, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, aloe vera extract, peg-150 distearate, fragrance, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate & disodium edta.
Suggested UseHow to use: Wet hair thoroughly with warm water to open the cuticles gently. Apply a generous amount of the shampoo as per the length and volume of your hair. Massage all over scalp and tresses gently with fingertips for 2-3 minutes. Wash with plenty of plain water. Once all the shampoo is washed out thoroughly, follow with a cold water rinse to close the cuticles for extra volume, bounce and gloss.
Results may vary from user to user due to difference in hair textures.
Tips for Best Results:
- Blot and dry wet hair with superabsorbent microfiber towels.
- Finger comb hair with wet fingers and air-dry naturally.
- Don't wash your hair too often. This strips your hair of natural oils. Shampoo only when needed.
- Avoid heat styling & chemical treatments.
- Treat your hair to a gentle Hair Conditioner and/or warm Hair Oil massage as often as you can.